Your on-site Instaroid printer encourages guests to be photographers at your event and venue. There’s no better incentive for your guests to take more #selfies.
Because the photos go home in your guest’s pockets, Instaroid prints let you tell a thousand words without saying a thing. Convert the crowd into brand ambassadors and let them spread your message!
Photos with your hashtag will be collated to a live gallery on an on-site display screen. Take it a step further with our social media branding & amplification, and analytics KPI report.
A portable tabletop printer that packs a punch. Generate up to 10x more Facebook fans, branded photo shares, and venue check-ins. Create a flood of hashtags, driving likes and followers to your social media accounts. Find out more about how we can tailor services that are specific to your needs.Find out more
- Olivier Richard, RSVP AgencyInstaroid was valuable in amplifying the brand visibility on the social media. The photo prints were wildly popular with guests and the live photo gallery attracted them like a magnet!
- Nicole Agsten, The Westin Grande Sukhumvit, BangkokA great engagement tool whether in our hotel lobby or at our events. It helps us delight our customers with a unique branded souvenir while making us tremendously visible on the social media!
- Virendra Bendre, Razorfish ThailandThank you so much for the support and perfect execution by your team at the events. Our client was delighted and the lucky draw animation got every guest excited!
- Fitzkhoon & Eve, happy couple from SingaporeOur wedding guests loved it! Fun and memorable.
- Lilly Carrion, Hooters AsiaThis product is totally amazing. A perfect tool to spread our brand online and boost the social media visibility of our outlets.
- Thomas Kroman, WearYouWant.comInstaroid helps us approach our customers in an easy way. It gives them something that they want to keep.
- Beattrice Ho, Messe Duesseldorf Asia ExhibitionsWe were looking for a new way to promote our trade shows. Instaroid really helped us to reach out on Facebook for our fair. Plus, it added this "oomph" that attendees enjoyed!